As an Sales Associate (SA) you will work with experienced Listing Agents to generate qualified leads and secure listing appointments. Become familiar with the great sales tools provided by Delan Group, Inc. Delan Group provides coaching/training, office, territory, tools, marketing collateral, technology, support, and more. You bring the attitude and aptitude and we will provide you with the training, tools, systems, and processes to be successful.
- Learn and internalize.
- Establish daily schedule and routine.
- Generate leads through prospecting (emailing, calling, meeting in person, letters).
- Document proper notes and process each lead in Delan’s sales tools.
- Follow up on leads and set listing appointments.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You hold active Real Estate License or you are pursuing getting your Real Estate License.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (phone & in-person) and persuasion skills.
- Ability to listen to customers and tailor future correspondence to address their needs.
- Aggressively hunt for new leads and follow up with them in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate the value proposition of services Delan Realtors provide in a clear and succinct manner.
- Must be highly motivated self-starter who is versatile enough to be an exceptional team player as well as an effective independent contributor.
MUST FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Email subject line: RESUME-SALES ASSOCIATE-YOUR FULL NAME.
2) Attach resume to email in PDF format.
3) Answer the following questions in the body of the email:
A) City you reside in:
B) DRE license status:
C) California Driver's license/own car/insurance: Yes/No
D) Start date availability:
E) Full time: Yes/No
View more photos on our instagram account www.instagram.com/delan.realtors