The Delan Group Team brokered by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - California Properties in Monarch Beach, Orange County.
Our Team Leader, Ron Delan, is a veteran executive of high tech industry (Silicon Valley); and has been a pioneer in development of Internet. He has taught Computer Science classes at Stanford University. At the turn of the century, his passion for real estate segued Ron into the industry as a fully pledged real estate professional. As culmination of all his experiences, Ron has developed a unique real estate business model, proprietary to Delan Group. His background in teaching, also makes Ron an excellent coach to his team members.
Delan Group’s PLATFORM FOR SUCCESS: An easy to follow step-by-step process and framework to help you reach your ultimate financial goals. We provide:
1. Abundant qualified leads.
2. Powerful, easy to follow scripts.
3. Expert coaching to unlock your potentials.
4. Training with easy to follow videos, and well-documented procedures.
5. 24/7 Supportive mentorship & guidance.
6. Advanced high technology systems.
Work with our existing buyer prospects, leads, and clients. Prospect, network, and generate new buyer & seller leads, convert buyer leads to clients, and close for appointments. Hold open houses, and networking events. Implement property search for buyers. Schedule, conduct, and manage showings. Write winning contracts and negotiate to secure contracts. Manage escrows to close. Conduct and manage inspections including final walk-through. Deliver property to client, and manage marketing activities beyond close.
Provide excellent support to our clients and help expand our client base. Manage client communication/relation, and ensure client satisfaction.
- A valid California Real Estate License is required for this job
- 2+ years of real estate experience required.
- Familiar with CAR contracts.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Embody a professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone, and in-person.
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself.
- You live within proximity of our office:
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – California Properties
2 Ritz Carlton Drive, Suite 201
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) subject line: RESUME-BUYERS' AGENT-YOUR FULL NAME.
- Attach resume to email in PDF format.
- Answer the following questions in the body of the email:
1) What city do you currently reside in?
2) Do you currently have a DRE license? What is your license number?
3) Are you aware that the compensation is based on commission?
4) Are you committed to working in real estate full time?
5) Should you be selected, how soon would you be able to start?
*This is a commission-based position