Real Estate Sales Associate
The Delan Group Team brokered by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - California Properties in Monarch Beach, Orange County.
Our Team Leader Ron Delan is a veteran executive of high tech industry (Silicon Valley); and has been a pioneer in development of Internet. He has taught Computer Science classes at Stanford University. Since the turn of the century, his passion for real estate segued Ron into the industry as a fully pledged real estate professional. As culmination of all his experiences, Ron has developed a unique real estate business model, proprietary to Delan Group. His background in teaching, also makes Ron an excellent coach to his team members.
Delan Group’s PLATFORM FOR SUCCESS: An easy to follow step-by-step process and framework to help you reach your ultimate financial goals. We provide:
1. Abundant qualified leads.
2. Powerful, easy to follow scripts.
3. Expert coaching to unlock your potentials.
4. Training with easy to follow videos, and well-documented procedures.
5. 24/7 Supportive mentorship & guidance.
6. Advanced high technology systems.
Contact, follow up, convert leads, and set listing appointment. Manage leads accurately, and keep detailed notes. Qualify set appointments, and prepare appointment materials. Coordinate listings, and closings. Manage listings’ and buyers’ showings. Manage client satisfaction.
- You have chosen to work in real estate industry. Either you have a current
DRE license, or you are pursuing one.
- You live within proximity of our office:
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – California Properties
2 Ritz Carlton Drive, Suite 201
Monarch Beach, CA 92629
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Email (email@example.com) subject line: RESUME-REAL ESTATE SALES ASSOCIATE-YOUR FULL NAME.
- Attach resume to email in PDF format.
- Answer the following questions in the body of the email:
1) What city do you currently reside in?
2) Have you absolutely decided on a career in real estate?
3) Do you currently have a DRE license? Or are you in the process of obtaining it? What is the status?
4) Are you aware that the compensation is based on commission?
5) Do you have the necessary financial backing while you establish your real estate career?
6) Are you committed to working in real estate full time?
7) Should you be selected, how soon would you be able to start?
*This is a commission-based position